onsdag 28. januar 2015

Off to the fields of foraging
Notes from Black Gold:
"Off course I was sceptical, Big Daddy smiling like that, he had to be up to something. I am not saying he isn't a nice guy, he is my best friend after all, but smiling like that, it is just not natural for him! That's all I am saying!"
 
Notes from Big Daddy:
"It was such a wonderful day. On my way up to my favourite fooraging spot. Knowing that I will be eating all the tastiest roots you could ever imagine, and maybe even find an old nut or too! Life is actually not to bad. Good enough that I tokk pity upon the photographer and gave her a propper huge smile. Off course Black Gold had to ruin it all by his normal dready looks! Oh well, just goes to show who the real pig is around here!"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar