onsdag 21. januar 2015

What are you saying!?
Notes from King Tiny:
I am sorry, but those ungrateful ...... calming down, think of food, think of food, .....those ungrateful dogs! Here I am, just trying to help them out by beautifing their image A LOT ...... calming down, think of food, think of food ...... and those ...... dogs ....... prefer to look stupid and goofy! Here I was, just helping out the dogs in their need and and AND .... calming down, think of food, think of food .... HA! If they can og through old photos, so can I!! The only problem is that unlike some ....... calming down, think of food, think of food ...... I actually care about how I look!
Hmmm being angry and dissapointed and not at least betrayed, I feel hungry. Think I need to dash over to the dining room now."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar